WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 30 April 2011

SoArtful Challenge..


SoArtful today gave us a choice of photographs of Maud Fealy to alter.
She was a famous actress in America at the beginning of the last century.
I've kept mine fairly simple as I don't think you can improve  beauty like this.
Thank you for looking. xx

4 comments:

Bill said...

You're right. It looks like simple elegance. Very nice!

Netty said...

Totally beautiful and you are so right, the image is perfect as it is. Enjoy the weekend and hope you and Freddie are doing OK. Hugs Annette x
PS Love the Wedding picture above as well. x

Jeanette said...

Oh, she is just gorgeous. I love that you kept it simple and elegant. Love the soft color. Hello to Freddie.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is lovely!