WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 10 April 2011

SPA Dance..

Sunday Postcard Art have given the subject Dance.
I seem to have done several Dance collages lately,  so here is another one.
A bit different this time.
Dancing with the Dragon.
I love dragons and picture them as helpful, loving creatures.
Hope you like it.

15 comments:

Donna said...

Great take on the theme.....but he looks a bit fierce as a dancing partner to me! Love the muted text in the background.

Anonymous said...

Love your take on the theme! Beautiful postcard

Jester said...

So creative and original, June - I love it!
Glad you had a good time last night - hope the resultant aches disappear quickly!

Judy said...

What a wonderful fantasy take on the 'Dance' them, June, hope the effects of the 'morning after the night before' have gone away by now and you are left with memories of a very happy time!

Deann said...

Well June the way I see it there are two possible scenerios...Never dance with a dragon you're likely to get burned...or always dance with a dragon you'll burn up the dance floor...great job by the way you've made my smile for the day.
Looks like you had a wonderful time at the party...serves you right.

Femmy said...

great postcard June, love the background!

Yvonne said...

Oh so different! I love it, June! Very creative!

Lori Saul said...

A lovely mythical dance June!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Gorgeous! Beautifully done!

indybev said...

Is this Puff, the Magic Dragon? Whimsical and fun, June. Well done!

Bill said...

I can't think of a more perfect person to do a dragon dance than you! Beautifully done. I've always thought dragons would be nice, too. They would never toast anyone unless absolutely necessary.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is fantastic and a great idea!

Cindy McMath said...

June, this is a lovely card - very interesting take on the theme!

Cindy :)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Great take on this theme.

Karen Owen said...

Love your unique take on the theme!