WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 2 April 2011

Sunday Postcard Art Challenge..Mothers..

My postcard for SPA Challenge this week.
Mothers come in all shapes and sizes, also rich and poor.
My postcard shows there can be a big difference to our usual concept
of the sweet and flowery.
Images Googled.

9 comments:

Bill said...

This is really thought provoking, especially with all the financial problems and craziness going on all over the world. A mother's love transcends all things. Beautiful work.

pchickki said...

Very well done June :)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

June, that's a beautiful card.

Rosie said...

Cleverly done June, but still a beautiful card! I love that they are such opposing images with so much in common! I miss my Mum too... xoxoxo

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh I love Migrant Mother--and it is so awesome that you used it in this beautiful piece.
XO Love & blessings,
Cindy

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wonderful postcard June!

Anonymous said...

What a beauitful postcard June!

yasmindeboo said...

Beautiful postcard, and love the words.

Karen Owen said...

I love how you make us stop and think when we see your card. Well done!