WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 5 April 2011

My Garden..



Today I thought I'd show you a few pics of my garden. These are just some of the shrubs that are in flower at the moment, with lots more in bud to flower later. The Forsythia and Daphne are now going over but there is no perfume to compare with Daphne!
The bulbs have been flowering and give you such a welcome splash of colour, first the snowdrops, then the daffodillies and tulips. I used to have lots of crocus but the birds ate them!

Freddie loves his garden and it was always immaculate but sadly the grass has now got lots of weeds and moss showing and I think I really must get someone to come and see to it. The grandchildren have trimmed and cut the grass so far but now with work commitments they have no time.
Unfortunately if you dont give a garden regular care, nature can soon send it wild!

We've had some welcome rain in the night but now it is clearing.
Wishing you all a happy garden full of Spring blossom.

Hugs
June xxx


6 comments:

Gaby Bee said...

Spring has sprung - these garden pics are beautiful!

Faye said...

June dear, I am drooling at those wonderful flowers you have blooming in your yard. If you can, do give Freddie's garden the upkeep it needs to keep going so beautifully, even if you have to hire someone. (If you can even find someone to hire!)

Junibears said...

I think that's what I shall have to do Faye as Freddie won't be up to doing much. There are plenty of people round here who do gardening and maintenance as the place is full of wealthy people, but they charge accordingly! xx

K J D said...

What beautiful photographs..... I love scented plants and Daphne is one of my most favourite.

Love Karenx

Bill said...

These photos are so beautiful, especially now when spring is officially here for us, but not much is growing yet. I've never heard of Daphne. I'm going to have to see if we have it here in the States.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful garden pics June.Spring is definitely here now isnt it?
Hugs June x