WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 22 April 2011

Seampunk Unuverse..

This is my version of a Steampunk Universe. Those flying machines must just be careful
they don't get sucked into a Black Hole as Lord know where they'll end up.
This is my collage for the 100 themes, No.56 Universe.
Elements from Rina Kroes.

Have a lovely day.
Hugs xx

14 comments:

Judy said...

Outstanding steampunk piece, June, love the background!
Happy Easter to you & Freddie, take care!

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Spectacular collage art work!Love how you use all details, really fantastic.
Wish you Happy Easter,
hugs Anja

deb said...

Gorgeous I love the air balloons!

Miss Hillbilly said...

I haven't seen you do steampunk in quite some time!

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Wow, June, this is fabulous! Love all the details, and the background is great!
xx
Sherry

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi June,
Wishing you and Freddie a very Happy Easter!!! and sending love and hugs your way,
Cindy

SWiggins said...

I am loving the steampunk!

Bill said...

I think this is my favorite yet! Wow! It's awesome!

Anonymous said...

fab work June, I am home this evening so thought i would drop by and say hello to my friends. Hope all is will with you
hugs June xxxxxxx

pchickki said...

OH very cool June

Netty said...

Fabulous collage June with such great images. Wishing you both a Happy and Blessed Easter. Annette x

Jeanette said...

OMG! I love this. I'm new to Steampunk and I love it.

Pam Tucker said...

Oh, I LOVE when you do Steampunk! This is one of my very favorites. Awesome job, June! :)

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous steampunk work of art.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox