WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 17 November 2011

Zetti..


Bingo Shopping
She started off as a dress dummy!


Me and My Shadow

This my style of Zetti. I made these collages for a Zetti Challenge on Digitalmania, on Flickr.
The backgrounds in both are by Ruby Blossom. Most elements from Beth Rimmer and the rest from my stash.
There's Corey as you can see, sporting a great pair of legs, and me as the dancing queen! (I may have had a figure close to that once upon a time!!)

2 comments:

Bill said...

Both of them are just fantastic! You and your puppy dog make wonderful zetti people.

peggy gatto said...

I love these!!!