WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Three Muses Challenge..

The Challenge this week at Three Muses is to make a Vintage Collage of Memories.
Recently my dear friend Irina irinasztukowski.blogspot.com
sent me some of her precious family photos from Imperial Russia. Above the baby is her Grandmother with her Great Grandparents. So I thought I'd put this as my Challenge this week.
Thank you for looking. xx

12 comments:

Sim said...

Beautiful collage June!
And delicate attention to your friend Irina!

Victoria said...

Wow..gorgeous and so heart-touching.. and magical too..love it!
Victoria

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous piece, June!

indybev said...

A nice change from sepia tones, this is a beautiful vintage piece, June. Great photo!

Anonymous said...

Lovely vintage art, June!

Brenda Brown said...

Beautifully put together June, the photograph is amazing.
Sorry I am awol, can't wait till Christmas when I will have some time back again.
Take care of yourself.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Taluula said...

June, my friend, this is a wonderful piece of vintage. I bet your friend from Russia would be pleased with how you've used this one.

ann said...

Oh wow June this is so precious !!!

Anneke said...

this is a gorgeous creation and design

Deann said...

Simply fantastic June I am amazed at the number of gorgeous pictures you acomplish...Bravo!!!
I love your new header too!!!

LynnF said...

What a splendid collage, June!

Judy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, June!