WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 4 November 2011

Little Peacock..

First of all let me say Thank You to all you wonderful friends out there in Blogland. Bless your dear hearts! Your messages cheered me no end, especially the one saying I was practicing for Strictly! I wish!!

I had to get up fairly early to get breakfast and pills etc. for Freddie. He has a hospital appointment today, then I can relax for an hour or two.
I am very stiff and sore this morning and I have a splint on my wrist and arm so it can rest and not wriggle about. Apart from that I'm fine!

The picture above I made quite a time ago but I thought you might like to see it again.

And then there's my beautiful Granddaughter Rebecca, holding my Great Granddaughter Skyela in her arms. They truly lift me up!

Love and blessings to you all, dear friends,

June xxx

6 comments:

Victoria said...

Yay..Happy to know all is well! What a beautiful picture..she is a darling!
Hope you are all better real soon!
Shine on!
Wishing you a beautiful day and gorgeous wkd!
Victoria

Annmarie said...

June, be sure you take it easy today. Take something for the aches & pains. Rest that body. Hugs.

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous photo of Rebecca and Skyela June - they are both so beautiful.
Love your collage too.
Now time to mend and look after yourself. Hope Freddie got on OK at the hospital.
Have a wonderful weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Netty said...

Didn't realise you had hurt yourself June, hope you take time to rest up. Loving your beautiful picture, x

Chris Arlington said...

Lovely collage June ! (as usual). Love your family picture. Family is so important.
Hugs, Chris

Bill said...

How wonderful to have a great-granddaughter! Some day she'll grow up to be a beauty like the one in the collage.