WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 22 November 2011

'Well I thought there'd be more to life than this. All I do is eat, sleep and poop!'

I came across this while browsing. Did you ever see such a wonderful picture for giving you a smile? I couldn't resist it. Enjoy! xx

5 comments:

Bill said...

That kind of sums up life perfectly! Very cute. :O)

Rika said...

Love this!

Ozstuff said...

Hey, that's all the Looming Presence does here, June!! Babies can't help themselves, old boys can!!
Having said that, what a precious and funny picture. Store it away for another day because it is perfect for some humorous artwork.
Great work.

johanna said...

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Arlington said...

ROFL! soooo cute.
Chris