WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 6 November 2011

Sunday Postcard Art..

I am thankful to be rid of Hallowe'en. Sunday Postcard art has asked for Shabby Chic this week so this is my postcard. Thank you for coming by to look.

Wishing you all a pleasant Sunday.
Warm Hugs,
June xxx

4 comments:

Judy said...

Sorry to read of your mishap, June, hope your arm is coming right now.
I see it hasn't stopped you creating more beautiful pieces and this is such a beauty, I love her eyes!
Have a lovely Sunday!

Deann said...

Gorgeous postcard June I love the beautiful background and the girl is amazing!!!

indybev said...

Beautiful card, June. Well done.
By the way, what is Gravatar? When I tried to comment on this piece, it took me to your "Gravatar profile" and seemed to want me to become a member and log in in order to comment. I have no wish to become a member of Gravatar, whatever it is. I found your blog in order to leave this comment by going out on the net. I'm confused!

Junibears said...

So am I Bev! I have no idea what Gravitar is either. Blogger seems to alter for me daily! I cannot upload any pics to it on IE. I have to use Firefox. It wouldn't allow me to comment on a lot of sites for ages, I seem to have overcome that problem.
I'm sorry you had to mess about.
Hugs June xx