WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 25 September 2010

Heard on the Grapevine

There are whispers around town a certain someone has his nose
put out of joint somewhat at the publicity a certain Coco Juni is getting.
So he's doing one nighters anywhere they'll have him
to get back in the public eye.
 There's no business like Show business.......


4 comments:

Bill said...

This picture is so hysterical I can hardly stand it! But I do look kind of good sitting at that electric piano. Move over Frank Sinatra! Billizetti is back in town.

I'm still laughing at the comment you left on my blog. I didn't think about you having half of your hair shaved off. Those sisters are two of the strangest people I have ever seen!

Thanks for the cool picture!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that Bill. He sure knows how to have a good time (or is that ragtime?).
You two are TOO much.

Jan

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

This puts a smaile to your face. Hugs xxx

Heather said...

lol That's a hoot :-)