WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 24 September 2010

Dapper Dons




June over at Dezinaworld has just posted her new set of
Dapper Dons on her blog.(See link on my sidebar)
These are handy to have as you don't often see pictures of men
for your work. I did these three pics using some of her designs.
I especially liked my Granddad pic!
Hop on over to see what her other designers have come up with.

7 comments:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Hi June....I'm visiting you from Patti over at Fill My Cup With Beauty. I LOVE Patti's blog and she writes so wel...I especially enjoy Friendship Friday :) :) She wrote some lovely things about you and your art!! I'm impressed that you are so creative with digital art. That's not something I'm very good at...however, I do LOVE needlework and tea...Have a lovely weekend, June. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Diane said...

June, these are great! I like all three of your Dapper Don pieces. I think my favorite is the top one, I love the autumnal colors. They're all marvelous!

big hugs from Diane

Linda said...

I love your blog and I will be back!Came over from Patti's blog.
Have a great weekend.
Linda in England

LynnF said...

Your artwork is just awesome, June!! I'm so glad I found your blog...what an inspiration! I love the "Granddad" piece the best, too!

Jill said...

Hi June,

Stopping over from Patti's blog, great to meet you! Wow you do some really neat things! I will be back to visit often. :-) Hope you have a great weekend!
Blessings,Jill

Chris Arlington said...

Wow Junie these are all fabulous. I laughed at the Vampire man. I thought he looked spooky without even altering him. You are rubbing off on me LOL.
Big Hugs,Chris

The Decophile said...

These are so excellent! Photoshop is a too often overlooked means of making great vintage collages. Love your work!