WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Some people you meet.

Each of us is different. How we look, how we dress, how we think and each of us has his/her own perspective on life.
Some see the glass half full, some half empty. Some seem to be able to make the best out of any situation and some can always see the best in other people.
I find one of the harder things to do is to be non-judgemental. We are inclined to have our own fixed ideas and some people think they are always right!
We've all met people who when we say politely  'How are you?' regale us with all their aches, pains and enough woes to fill a bucket. And they are not a bit interested in how you are or how you are feeling.
If you even dare to mention some slight mishap or little pain, they've either had it or got it!
So that's why if anyone asks me 'How are you?' I always reply 'Fine'!!!!

I think life is all about attitude, perspective, compromise and acceptance.

So the thought for the day is....

Everyone thinks his sack heaviest. ~ George Herbert,

No comments: