WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 30 May 2010

May Faire

Well it started off dry but then it rained and rained but still people came, wrapped up in macs, wellies and umbrellas. Lots of visitors as well as local people, we had a wonderful day, lots of fun and laughter. I did well with my Treasure Map and the lady next to me had brought a Bagatelle Board. The competition between sons and fathers, brothers and sisters was hilarious to watch, with much shouting and cheering, all to see who had got the highest score. I think it was such a refreshing change from computer games, the kids had probably never seen one and the parents went back to childhood.

They were busy all day with refreshments, my daughter turned up at lunchtime to do her stint of washing up. Everyone went out with bags and armfuls of books, bric-a-brac and goodies. The Cake stall was groaning with mouthwatering sponges, fruit loaves and delicious looking offerings and of course was the first to have a complete sell-out.

I couldn't keep my eyes open by 9 o'clock last night!

Himself took a phone call from France to say Son and DIL had arrived safely. That's good news.

No comments: