WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 23 May 2010

June

We are coming up fast to my favourite month and of course my Birthday month.

'In the distance, the deep blue of a summer sea; the small village houses, red roofed cluster round the church for safety and beyond the sleepy streets, swathes of green fields bathed in sunlight.

The barley ripens swiftly now but the wheat ripples in green waves. Soft scented  meadowsweet runs shyly along the hedge and the thick set trees form small islands in the wide expanse of summer beauty.

A twittering close by and singing and soaring, the skylark ascends to heaven.

June in her loveliness.'

Glimpses of Heaven........

No comments: