WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 24 March 2014

TAW Challenge..Eggs..


The Challenge is Eggs on Take a Word this week.
I have not eggs but egg, a large one at that!
Looking forward to seeing all your work too.
A beautiful bright blue sky here this morning with wall to wall
sunshine after a frosty night.
Wishing you all a wonderful day,
Love and Hugs
Junexxx

14 comments:

Judy said...

Well, this is a wonderful 'risqué' take on eggs, June, enjoy the sunshine!

sirkkis said...

Hih, I didn't first noticed that the egg has foot, too. You have been on hilarious mood, June.
The sky is blue and the sun shining here, too. Wish you wonderful dayxx

johanna said...

may your wonderful spring scene be the beginning of a sunny season! lovely fairy wings and i love the hummingbird!

indybev said...

Same idea? Yes, Miss June, but at least I covered the necessaries on mine!! lol

Deann said...

I'm so glad you have some sunshine over there, blue sky and sunshine always makes one feel better...I hate to mention it but you also have buns in your egg...lol They are lovely buns however.
Beautiful work June you made my day and it's only nine o clock.

Sim said...

Ohoooo, very osé and beautiful dear June! :D

peggy gatto said...

I love the paint on her back where she poked out of the shell, brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valerie-Jael said...

This is great, that lady must be a sort of eggy Venus! Wonderful collage! Valerie

Taluula said...

Wooohooo, a lovely celebration of everything egg, Miss June.

Christine said...

Mummy and Daddy was surprised with this one! Lovely work.

Electra said...

This is great, June. Totally unexpected on that "old master" bacground!!

Ozstuff said...

Funny and Fabulous - and beautifully coloured. A lovely Junibears artpiece.

Bill said...

Oh my. I never found one of them when I cracked open an egg. Where do you do your shopping?

Karla B said...

June, this is gorgeous, my friend!Very creative!What a lovely take on the theme!