WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 7 March 2014

Catching up....


The Emir's Daughter
 



Love Letters
 
I have a queue of pictures waiting to be uploaded here.
I post them on my Flickr site and they go into a file waiting
to show you here.
These are three very recent ones. I hope you like them.
The weekend is almost here again. I can't believe
how quickly the days fly by!
 
Take care dear friends,
Love and Hugs
June xxx


4 comments:

sirkkis said...

You are such a talented Vintage artist, June. Love these your beautiful works.
Have a lovely weekend xxx

Electra said...

Beautiful pieces, all of them!

Deann said...

Wonderful collages I really love the second one.

Bill said...

You are so artistically productive I can't even keep up with you anymore. Wonderful digital art!

I'm going in Friday to have medical tests done to see if I'm developing cancer in my esophagus. Yuk! I am having a colonoscopy done at the same time. I might just freak out any second thinking about it.