WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 9 March 2014

TAW Blackbird


 
The Challenge on Take a Word this week is Blackbirds.
For some strange reason my mind took a sudden lurch towards
Mr. Poe and ravens and darkness and mystery.
So I have done two pictures this week and I am
looking forward to all your blackbirds........
 
Freddie is progressing, albeit very slowly. The gaping wound on his
foot is closing slowly and all looks well at the moment.
He is not walking as much as they or I would like but what can you do?
The help will finish on Friday so we'll see if I can manage.
 
Love and Hugs
June xxx
 

12 comments:

Ozstuff said...

Two wonderful tributes to the blackbird!! I love the play on words in the second picture.

Judy said...

Love your 'dark' pieces, June!
Pleased to hear Freddie is progressing, pity about the help finishing so soon, hope there will someone to assist you if necessary.

Yvonne said...

Your dark pieces are beautifully done, June!

Sim said...

Two beautiful darkpieces June.
Hope Freddie and you are to be fine as soon as possible! :)

johanna said...

i love your dark take on the theme!
all the best for freddie to improve!

Electra said...

Wow! The layering in these is brilliant, June, they are really special!

Deann said...

Elegant beautiful with a touch of mystery...great job Junie.

indybev said...

Oh dear, oh dear, dark and mysterious indeed, June. Both are really well done! I'm glad Freddie is on the mend, and I hope you can manage without help next week!!

Karla B said...

I am glad Freddie is getting well. Love both pieces, my friend. They are magical!

Taluula said...

Beautifully dark and gorgeous, June, both of them. Applause, my friend.

Bill said...

Blackbirds always make me think of Edgar Allen Poe, too. These are wonderful! The first one is especially dark and moody. Poe would be proud!

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books said...

Two very beautiful collages with blackbirds June.
Anni