WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 27 March 2014

Recent work......



Here's a couple of my recent works.
The top one is what I call 'doodling'!
Just fooling around to see where my muse takes me.

The bottom one is a bit more structured and I had a bit of an idea
where I was going with this!
I can never say what I'm going to do unless it's a given challenge
and then you have an idea in mind. I'd love to know
how other artists work!
Have a great day,

June xxx

6 comments:

Netty said...

I love your layering of images and colours June, a true artist. Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Junibears said...

Thank you Netty! I can see how you've grown as an artist with your beautiful portraits. The last one on black is a stunner! xx

Sim said...

I love magic nights in the forest! ;)

Christine said...

Beautiful. Sometimes everything goes as planned, other times I end up with something completely different from the original idea...

Bill said...

I usually don't have a plan when I sit down to create anything on the computer. I like throwing some colors together and see where they lead me. I especially love the forest collage, because I always find magical peace in the forest.

Ritva said...

These are absolutely beautiful June!