WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Master Algernon..


Here's that rascal, he always looks as if butter wouldn't melt.
His favourite place is on the settee so he can watch the birds outside
the window.
Now when it gets dark he can see his own reflection and doesn't seem
to care for that as he barks loudly until I close the curtains.
We've been out for a lovely run this morning. me on the scooter and he
running beside me. He loves it.
 
Have a great day folks,
lkove and Hugs
June xxx
 


5 comments:

Sarina said...

Oh June, he is adorable!!!.Give him a big cuddle from me.

Sarina

Sim said...

Héhéhé! <3

sirkkis said...

He looks like a toy :)Lovely xx

Bill said...

His eyes radiate against his white fur. Such an adorable puppy!

Judy said...

What a little darling, June, I bet he gives you so much pleasure! Just like Algie, Monty's favourite place is lying across the back of the chair by the window watching the birds and looking out for rabbits and the odd cat!!