WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 14 October 2012

Homage..

 
 
A little bit of whimsy for you this Sunday morning, made in pretty Autumn colours.
 
What an enchanting little fellow is the Mushroom King.
 
I hope you all have a peaceful and restful Sunday, to renew your spirits
for the coming week.
 
Love and blessings
June xx
 
This is a PS. Look what my dear friend Bill sent me this morning.
He knew I had not been feeling up to par and made this for me.
I have such wonderful friends in Blogland.
Thank you for this Bill. xx

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Bill.....he's a great friend.

Hoping your week is better and that the thoughts of friends perk you up!
Hugs
Jan
xoxoxox

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

I love specially the first whimsey autumn scene, really amazing.

Bärbel said...

Eine märchenhaft schöne Collage, June.