WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 24 October 2012

3M Challenge..Timepieces,,

 
 

                      Three Muses this week has challenged us to make something to do with
 Time pieces.
I have two collages for you today. The top one is new and the bottom one
 is an oldie reworked a bit.
Time... So many quotations you can write, from Abe Lincoln via
Ben Franklin to Nelson Mandela.
I'm sure you all have your own favourites.
Just remember that your time is now....

Love and hugs to you all
June xxxx
Well I just mosied on over to the Three Muses and seen I've got it all wrong.
I thought it was Timepieces this week but apparently not.
My apologies....so I'll upload something else.

 
 
 


9 comments:

Sim said...

I'm happy to see also the two times pieces (What will you post next week? Hahaha). They are in the topic, aren't they? Time is the supreme enemy and "SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES"...
The halloween work of yours is scary, well colored and composed!
Bravo dear June!

Taluula said...

Gorgeous work, June. Hang on to and point us back to your timepieces next week, my friend. You will be able to sit back in the knowledge yours are already done.

Bill said...

Well, the two time pieces are beautiful anyway! Your "wicked" piece definitely gives me the willies! I don't want to go near that rat.

Liz said...

You are so far ahead of yourself June, that I'm envious. The two time pieces are wonderful but I'll come back to those next week. The 'wicked' piece is indeed scary, just look at the face of that little girl! And that rat... shudder

Anonymous said...

Yikes! This is so creeeeepy, June! I've got goose pimples!xx

Bärbel said...

Das sind großartige Collagen, June! Die Zeit läuft und wir können sie nicht aufhalten, so gerne wir dies auch möchten.

Auch von Ihrer Halloween-Collage bin ich begeistert, June!

Deann said...

I love to look at your art no matter what it is June...all three of these picture are fabulous!

Jester said...

I'm glad you got it wrong as I love your time pieces, especially the second one. I love your spooky one too, though!

Ritva said...

love these, they have timeslless feel to them