WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Wings and Things..




As you know, I design for Dezinaworld and June has a couple of fantastic sheets up you won't want to miss. They are Transparent Wings and Wingless Ladies. The ladies you can use alone but they are gorgeous with wings added.
The top pic shows two of her ladies and a set of the wings.
The middle pic is a lady I sort of designed myself with a set of wings added.
And the third pic I am back in Fairyland, with one of her ladies and a magical unicorn.
Most of you know I am away with the fairies most of the time!!
Please go and visit June. Her wings especially are unmissable!
You can also see the fantastic pieces her other Team designers have made.

6 comments:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Each and everyone is packed with imagination and creativity. Wonderful art.
Wishes
Lynne

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

I love the wings!!!

Dee

Chris Arlington said...

Dear June, I can't keep up with you. These are beautiful creations. Love your new avatar pic. You must have been only 8 years old I am guessing.
Keep well, big hugs, Chris

Bill said...

How beautiful! Everything is better with wings!

Vicki Romaine said...

Absolutely beautiful especially the middle one. Where did you get that great background? Vickiromaine@yahoo.com

Junibears said...

It was just a Googled garden Vicki with the little added flowers in the front corner. I didn't think it needed anything else, it was so pretty. xx