WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 2 September 2011

Spread your wings and fly..

This collage was made for a challenge on the Flickr group Digitalmania.
Made in the style of Kelly Rae Roberts.
Her style looks simple but it's hard to try and emulate.
This is one of three I designed. The other two are on my Flickr site.
The flying lady and her face made by me.

2 comments:

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

June, this may be my favorite! You have developed such a unique style of doing faces. I congratulate you--that's not easy!

Bill said...

I still haven't been able to find my wings. They've got to be attached somewhere!