WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 11 September 2011


Another idea for using my Kaleidoscopes.
This is the middle cut out to use as a frame.


And this is another Challenge.
Made in the style of Eduardo Recife.
All images Googled.

* * * * *

And I haven't forgotten that this is the 10th. Anniversary of 9/11.
I watched it all happening live on TV and couldn't believe it was true.

We shall never forget.
God Bless America.




2 comments:

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

June this is fabulous. Very nice composition and combination. Real Artweork.
Lovely greet
Marja

Bill said...

That Recife is quite a character! Great work. Your kaleidoscope does make a beautiful frame!