WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 10 February 2013

The Magdalene...

 
This collage is one I made a few weeks ago
and I thought it would be lovely for a Sunday.
So here it is and I hope you like it.
 
There's always been a little controversy over Mary Magdalene,  exactly who was she etc.
She always seemed to be close (near) to Jesus and some even think she was his wife.
The Gospels which were written from memory of the events often conflict with each other.
Whatever your faith I wish you a blessed Sunday.
 
Love and Hugs
June xxxx
 

2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is beautiful Hun,hope you are okay sweetie hugs Cherylxxxx

Jane said...

A really lovely collage ! Wish you a good start of the week.