WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 12 February 2013

 
Just having a play with different layers etc.
It's always fun and you sometimes finish up with a surprise!
 
Well Algie has just had his bath and haircut and
looks and smells gorgeous!
I must try and get some new photos.
 
Love and hugs,
June xxx
 

11 comments:

Linda Gibbons said...

This is wonderful, June. I love the effect you have created!

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

This is so beautiful, June! I love the textures and mood you've created. We'd love to see photos of sweet Algie!

junemac2 said...

Hi June, I hope you are well my friend. I just got back to blogging and am finding all my friends. Its lovely to see you have been creating lots more beautiful digital pieces.
Sending Hugs to you
June x

Bill said...

It's fun discovering the different elements in your layers. Wonderful effects!

Sophie said...

Wow, June,
das sieht wundervoll aus.
Mir gefallen die Farben sehr gut, alles sehr weich und fein.

Sophie xx

Deann said...

I am really loving your textured layers!

Bärbel said...

Die verschiedenen Farbschichten ergeben einen tollen Effekt und ein wunderschönes Gesicht.
Liebe Grüße.

Netty said...

Loving your beautiful and magical piece June. x

Daniella said...

Yes, Please!! I would love to see pictures!!!
Your art piece is amazing!!!
Be well!
xxDaniella

Brenda Brown said...

Love the ethereal feel contrasted with the brighter colours. A great piece June.
I would love to see some pics of Algie.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Jester said...

This is so atmospheric and beautiful, June. Great texture.