WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 3 September 2012

Yesterday!



I had a wonderful day at Stanley and Jenny's party. Just a couple of pics taken before other guests arrived. Some of my wonderful family, Sally and John with the young'uns and Stanley looking relaxed and happy. And a tiny shot of sister in law Gill with Sally. It's hard trying to take photos when you're hobbling on two crutches and feeling unsteady on your feet. I would have loved to have shown you more of their superb garden and the gorgeous new kitchen, or even the yummiest food laid out! Jenny has the most beautiful taste and all the little extras in the house and garden are  exquisite. It would not look out of place in a House and Gardens magazine.

After that I sat in a wonderfully comfortable armchair under a gazebo. Although it was cloudy it was very warm and my Lupus would not like me to sit outside. There was a little quiz to find things in the garden for the children, helped by Mums of course and a Caption contest for the adults on one of Stanley's bird photos on the sitting room wall. Great fun for the adults. and needless to say, I did not win!!
The food was absolutely scrumptious, all prepared by Stanley and Jen. Sally had brought with her a couple of beautiful cheesecakes, lemon and white chocolate and strawberries. I was so spoiled!

Home just after 6, totally shattered. But  a great day, catching up with family.

Hope you all have a great day.    Love and Hugs,
                                                                            June xxx            

4 comments:

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

It looks like a lot of fun.

Brenda Brown said...

What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday. Glad you had such a good day.
hugs {brenda} xox

Sophie said...

So schöne Bilder, sie sehen nach ganz viel Spaß aus...

Liebe Grüße

Deann said...

I'm so glad you have a wonderful family to love and care for you.