WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 18 September 2012



HOLD THAT TIGER!

Here's my lovely baby boy!  Algie.
On my lap and on the floor with his favourite shawl.
He loves to drag it round the house and roll himself up in it!

Wishing you a lovely day xxx

11 comments:

From the Kitchen said...

June: He's a dear fluffy boy! Our Oliver likes to be wrapped up in something too!

Best,
Bonnie

Sr. Ann Marie said...

He's darling! I'm usually afraid of dogs but probably wouldn't be fearful of him!

Sarina said...

Oooh, what a cute little dog!,

grts,
Sarina

Annmarie said...

Algie is just the cutest!!! give him a squeeze for me!

Pat said...

What a handsome little chap he is! xx

Bärbel said...

Der süße Algie! Man könnte ihn stundenlang nur knuddeln, er bringt mein Herz zum Dahinschmelzen.

Bill said...

Give that cute little guy a hug for me!

Anonymous said...

I love his name! And that face is just tooooo precious! We've been without a dog longer than we owned one and every once in awhile I get the itch to have one in the house. Now that we have our fence, it could be a possibility in the near future. Nothing is better than doggie breath!

Hugs to Algie. And you.

Jan

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

What a little sweetheart!! He looks just like my Marley. They love to be near to you, and are so full of love. xx

Judy said...

He's a real sweetie, June, he must bring you lots of pleasure - and a few chewed slippers maybe!!

Dortesjs said...

He's a dear darling doggie i Believe. so sweet and adorable