WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 2 November 2014

Take a Word...Movie Star..



One of the greats in my opinion, Marlene Dietrich!
Take a Word wants a Movie Star in their challenge this week so 
she is one of my all time favourites.
Looking forward to seeing everyone else's posts.

Thank you for your visit.

Many blessings

June xxx

10 comments:

Deann said...

Great choice June she was magnificent.

Yvonne said...

Beautifully done, June!

indybev said...

Great portrayal of the gorgeous Marlena, June. Beautiful work, as always!

sirkkis said...

Yes, she is one of the most memorable character actresses in movie production. Beautiful collage, June xx

peggy gatto said...

Classic! I am a true movie fan and have seen all the movies of the golden age!

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books said...

She was also one of my favorites June, your collage is wonderfully made.
Anni

Karla B said...

She was my father's favourite too! What a great actress she was!

Bill said...

Beautiful and dramatic in either choice, color or black and white!

Christine said...

La Dietrich was not only a talented actress but also a ahead of her time woman.

Stacy M.S. said...

very creative. looks like a newspaper clipping! :)