WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 15 October 2014

The Three Muses...the Printed Word...


It's always nice to do a challenge with the printed word
as a background. This week the Three Muses have asked for a picture
to include the printed word.
This is a piece of vellum with Latin words. Both this and the woman
found on Google images.
My own frame and overlays.

Thank you for your kind words last week. There isn't any
change at the moment. I am taking one day at a time.

Thanks for your visits and kind comments.

June xxx

12 comments:

sirkkis said...

This is absolutely a beautiful and touching art work, June. Love all what you put to it.
Hugs xxx

Karla B said...

Beautiful work, my friend. You are still in my prayers.

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

So beautiful, June. Thinking about you.

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous piece, June! Sending you hugs from across the water.

Sim said...

Touching and beautiful dear June.
( I'm living some hard moments too, I wish you and Freddie the best as possible! )

indybev said...

What an absolutely beautiful and frameable bit of art, June. Lovely work!

Analia Cristina said...

WOW!!!This is an original and lovely work!

From the Kitchen said...

Love this! My book group is called The Muses.

Best,
Bonnie

Deann said...

June this is just stunning so very beautiful my friend.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is lovely!

Bill said...

She looks quite sad, as if she could be Jesus' mother. Beautiful work!

Taluula said...

Absolutely beautifully composed, Miss June.