WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 29 June 2014

TAW...Altered Mona Lisa....


I think in the modern art world we have chosen to alter the
famous Mona Lisa painting more than anything else.
So this is the challenge given by Take a Word this week.



So here are a couple of my altered Monas.
I must admit she is one of my favourite pictures to alter too!

Looking forward to seeing your altered Monas on Take a Word.
Thank you for your comments.

Love and Hugs
June xxx

9 comments:

Christine said...

Two delightful samples, the Summer vacation babe and the queen!

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

WONDERFUL! I love both creations, the beach beauty and the vintage lady,

Karla B said...

Mona is super cute June!

Judy said...

Two very different Monas, June, love the beach babe one, very colourful!!

sirkkis said...

Your Mona is very cute in bikini as well as lady like. Beautifully done, June.

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books said...

Oh June Mona in two very different style and both are amazingly well made, love them both.
Anni

Sim said...

Both are fantastic June!
The very modern and sexy one, as much than the classic awesome one.
We are spoiled,! :D

Yvonne said...

Fabulous pieces, June!

Taluula said...

Two super gorgeous transformations of the lady herself. Bravo, June.