WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 10 May 2014

Feeling Romantic today..........



I must have been feeling romantic when I made this. 
Can you imagine a kiss under the stars..........?
Once upon a time eh?    LOL!

I have to tell you a lot of my work has been stolen from my Flickr
site and placed on another's site as her own.
Her name is          violahubbell53      or
viola hubbell hubbell.
Perhaps you may just want to have a look in case any of your
 or your friend's work is there.
Sad isn't it?

Have a great Saturday
June xxx



2 comments:

sirkkis said...

Lovely, romantic collage. You must have romantic memories,June as you can do this kind of artworks;).
Sorry to hear what's happend to your pictures. Anyway,
I wish you a wonderful Mothers Dayxxx

Deann said...

You are the romance master girlfriend this is gorgeous don't you just love Keats wonderful words.

I check out viola hubbell and leave some nasty comments...lol