WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 26 January 2014

TAW.. Couples..

 
The Art of Love
 
 
Forever Love
 
The romanric dream of all young couples but unfortunately for many it is only to be found in
fairy tales and novels.
These are my collages for the Take a Word's challenge this week...Couples...
and I've chosen the romantic route!
 
Thanks so much for your visit and comment.
Big Hugs
June xxxx


11 comments:

From the Kitchen said...

Our thoughts are beginning to turn to hearts and love and Valentine's Day. Very appropriate collages!!

Best,
Bonnie

Karla B said...

Lovely work, my friend!

sheila 77 said...

These are both fabulous, June.
Love the flowers and the jewelled hearts in the first one, but I'm a bit worried about the expression on the man's face (and the woman's too, now I have a second look), although I like his hat. I like the gold filigree frame too, very effective.
And the second, she is very sweet, although he looks a bit predatory and I like the green bird delivering the mail.
Sorry, June, I got a bit carried away with these fascinating pictures!

johanna said...

yes, romance IS your route, june! well done... and the first one is so beautifully exotic!

indybev said...

Lovely romantic pieces, June. Beautifully done!

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books said...

Two lovely and very beautifully made collages June and so romantic they both are.
Anni

peggy gatto said...

Yes, both are lovely couples and "love" the sentiment!

Bill said...

Where would the world be without love? Beautiful, romantic couples! I see there is another one in your header, too. :-)

Deann said...

Gorgeous June I especially love the Indian couple very unique and lovely.

Sim said...

Ooooh June I adore the Kamasutra (art of love) indian couple a lot! :)

Taluula said...

Oh wow, June, so different but so beautiful.