WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 11 October 2013

A Favourite Artist..



 
One of my very favourite artists is Csaba Markus, a Hungarian born artist
now living and working I think in the States.
I just love his beautiful women, dressed in  transparent veils and with
their fantastic headwear.
Here I have extracted three of them and put them with Ganesha and Buddha.
The backgrounds and elements come from a free kit of India, such beautifully
warm and spicy colours.
 
Love and many blessings,
June xxx


2 comments:

Netty said...

wow they are all wonderful, June. Enjoy the weekend, hugs Annette x

Bill said...

Hmm. I'm not sure I'd trust that crazy looking elephant around all those beautiful ladies. No telling what he's cooking up in his mind!