WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday, 8 September 2013

A New Kit...


This is the first picture I've made with this beautiful new kit
by Rebecca McMeen called Capri and the Swan.
It is absolutely gorgeous and I know I shall be using it a lot.
My favourite colour too.
 
I've been having more stress this morning trying to sort out my Visa card.
It has been compromised yet again so I am now waiting
for the FOURTH new card this year!  Sigh.....
I've only had this one since August 8th!!
 
Happy Sunday wishes to you all,
Love from
June xxx
 

6 comments:

linda said...

This is gorgeous, June and that swan is amazing. Sorry about the credit card problems...things come in bunches sometimes.

Incipient Wings said...

this new beauty is incredible June!
hate that you're having to go through this mess with your card yet again.
hope it all passes quickly my friend:)

Pat said...

Stunning work, June!
sorry to hear about your card. Blinking nuisance!

Bill said...

I agree. The colors are so beautiful! The quote is so perfect for the way you placed the elements. I saw the kit and loved the geese. Very expressive!

Electra said...

I love Rebecca work. This is wonderful. That's a drag about your Visa, times have certainly changed!

abby j said...

This is extraordinary, June...absolutely stunning. Must look up this new kit of yours...
xox