WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 13 August 2013

My Pets...


How lovely to find a 100 year old photo of a child smiling! Found on Google so I extracted the child and put her in a fantasy background, seated her on a silk cushion, added her turban and pets and there you are. I was so pleased how this turned out.
#
Have a lovely day,
Hugs and Smiles
June xxx
 

12 comments:

Marfi-topia said...

very sweet and cute !

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Beautiful!!!

sirkkis said...

Absolutely adorable. Wonderful work, June, love your collage, especially the Queen xxx

Deann said...

This is a find and she makes such cute picture.

Jez said...

This would also fit well as another Wild Animals offering. As you say, how nice to see such an old-looking photograph with a smiling child. No wonder you were pleased with it, it is beautiful.

Bill said...

This is an awesome collage! That little monkey is so cute. I've always wanted a monkey.

Taluula said...

So full of light and happiness, June.

My Creative House said...

So wonderfully made June, My first thought when I saw it was the tales 1oo1 night, I think it's the amazing orientale atmosphere that there is over your collage.
Hugs Anni

Electra said...

This is delightful!!

Sim said...

Wouaouh!
I love this one very much June!
Well done! ;)

Jester said...

I like this on so many level- the smiling child, those wonderful pets. Brilliant!

Christine said...

I so love this! Adorable!