WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Three Muses..Numbers..

 
Three Muses want something with numbers this week.
That sweet child at the top saw only black and white, in books or a slate and chalk.
How different for children today who live in a world of colour in school.
 
Thank you for your visit and comment,
Have a wonderful day,
Hugs and Smiles,
June xxx


14 comments:

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Excellent piece, June! Love the concept and the design.

Unknown said...

How wonderful to combine both ´antique´ and ´modern´ images in your collage June, well done! Hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

sirkkis said...

Jes, there are big changes in the world compared to the old days.
A nice collage, June. Hugs xx

Linda Gibbons said...

This is wonderfully touching!

indybev said...

I love the pensive look on the little guy's face. I hope he found some colour for his numbers!

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Really an amazing composition!

Taluula said...

I love this, June, and especially the look on the little fellow's face.

Lori Saul said...

A charming collage full of fun and color June!

Daniella said...

That is so true!! I think they appreciated color so much more back then. Color was like a treat for her!!
Wonderful piece!! And I am sooooo happy you liked the card!! I hope your birthday was extra special!!
xxDaniella

Deann said...

This is great June so original I never thought about numbers and color but you're right...maybe if they had been in color I would like them better...lol

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Adorable piece!

Faye said...

Beautiful art piece, June. True about the colors. I can remember wall charts in black and white, but by the time you and I came along, our textbooks and readers had colors. Children today are living in an entirely different world in many, many ways.

Ozstuff said...

Gorgeous, June.

Bill said...

Very cute little tyke! But thank goodness for color.