WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 13 December 2012

Jeanne d'Arc


 
Just having a play with found pictures of St. Joan and the church and  textures and layers.
 
Lovely blue sky and sunshine today but very cold.
I didn't go to the Carols in the Courtyard last night or the Chapel service this morning.
I have felt unwell with such a lot of pain and I couldn't walk
so I stayed at home in the warm.
 
I had some lovely visitors yesterday afternoon laden with presents and
'Auntie Debbie' came to give Algie his haircut.
I think we must have been talking at cross purposes as I wanted a short cut and his whiskers
trimmed but when he came in he didn't look like my Algie at all!
She had shaved his face until he looked just like as poodle!!
Poor little man. I didn't say anything and of course it will grow again but
he slept on me all night. cuddled into an old cardigan!
 
love and Hugs
June xxx
 
 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This a a wonderful piece of art you whipped up, June! It imparts such a feeling of her strength and the background is super. Poor doggie. I hope your haircut served you better!! xx