WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 6 February 2012

Gothic Arch Challenge..

The Gothic Art Challenge this week asked for Bedecked and Beribboned! Well I hope this Arch meets with approval and fits the criteria. All images Googled and I coloured the B/W image of the Edwardian lady. Thank you for looking. xx

10 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fantastic idea to make your arch using this beautiful floral bower. Stunning piece!! Thank you for supporting Gothic Arches. Lynn ♥

Yvonne said...

Gosh, this is beautiful, June!

Effie said...

That's one very pretty lady love your pink bows, super arch. thanks for playing along with us.

Sarina said...

This is beautiful.I wish a could wear a dress like that.You have made a very elegant Gothic Arts card.
XXX
Sarina

Daniella said...

I think it is a beautiful archie!! I used to do a challenge where they called them that!! You remind me to look into that again!!
I tried to print a sheet today to get to work on for the other June, and I think it said it was made by you, right? The woman reminded me of the sheet.
I am as well as can be, thank you for asking! I hope you are too!!
xxDaniella

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Very amazing creation.

Nancy said...

Beautiful Arch!! Reminds me of a beautiful Spring day - can't wait for Winter to end!!
Nancy xx :D

Bill said...

Such a cheerful and spring-like arch. It gives me hope that spring will come.

salamanda said...

Very pretty with the ribbons round the edges

Sanity, Politics & Public Service said...

Very pretty....:)