WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday, 7 August 2011

SPA Pirates..

Sunday Postcard Art has asked for a Pirate theme
this week for their challenge.
Being the old romantic that I am I've made it
'A Pirate's Farewell'.

Well couldn't you just fall for him.....??

7 comments:

Martina2801 said...

Oh, how romantic and passionate :-) A great postcard, dear June!

indybev said...

Holy mackerel! Aside from Johnny Depp, I didn't know there were any other handsome pirates! This is great, June! It looks like the cover of one of those "bodice-ripper" novels!

Gail said...

OOh yes he's gorgeous, as is your postcard June!

Carolyn said...

Wonderful postcard, June. We all love romance.

Bill said...

Well, my wife wouldn't appreciate it if I fell for him, but I might want to try his pirate ways for a while. Shiver me timbers!

Kris Dickinson said...

So romantic and fun! Beautiful postcard!

Victoria said...

Yes I can! He is handsome! Beautiful postcard June!!!!!!