WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Ripples..

The stone  landed in the water with a loud plop!
He watched his reflection, distorting and changing.
Reflecting his life....

(Original sketch by Jinksy above.)




I like to be in the park.
I like to play Hide and Seek.
If Nannie wasn't watching
I'd climb a tree and
Fly with the butterflies.


Beautiful picture of the girl by Margaret Bednar, slightly altrered.

These are my collages for Jinksy's In Tandem Challenge this week.
If you'd like to visit Jinksy here is her link.


5 comments:

Jinksy said...

The ripples in a pond idea is brilliant, and the little girl looks at home with the butterflies! You do bring an added dimension to things...♥

June Yarham said...

Well dear Jinksy, I'm not a writer but I do like to make pictures,if you don't mind.
Hugs xx

Bill said...

Both are wonderful! I love the ripples, and to the girl I say, "Go for it!"

Ann Grenier said...

I love the idea of a stone rippling in the water for the head sketch - wonderful. Like the lighthearted touch with the little girl, surely a mischievous one!

Doctor FTSE said...

Charming, June. Lovely.